Tuesday 19 April 2016

Wendy @ the contented cabin lol

As I've previously commented I'm trying to blog a little more regularly so I thought I would do a quick post re my new garden cabin. After all Lovejoys hard work felling trees and completing the concrete base the cabin is now erected in a corner of our garden. It has a separate part which will house garden paraphernalia etc which means I don't have to have another shed. Our garden is not massive and a separate shed in another corner would not be a good use of space.

   



The garden needs work its taken a hammering due to all the  building work on the house last year and the cabin, has not improved matters. I can't wait to get cracking on the garden I want a Mediterranean feel to it so when I'm not travelling I can sit out there and visualise.





 Lovejoy is painting it as we speak hopefully it won't rain today.



I'm thinking of changing my blog name to Wendy@the contented cabin. What do you think lol




7 comments:

  1. Love it Wendy. I drive by prefab sheds, and one looks like a little cottage. I'd love something like that in the corner of my yard, as we call gardens over here in the US. Yours looks to be a great practical size. I can't wait to see pictures of your Mediterranean feeling garden. Holiday every day is a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's looking great!

    Thanks for your comment on my latest blog post just now. I love to see owls too, I was delighted to meet a tawny on my way to school this morning, I've just put him on the wild blog! http://louises30dayswild.blogspot.co.uk/2016/04/day-325.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. I'm in the process of building a shed. Hoping roofing felt covers up lots of errors! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. I'm in the process of building a shed. Hoping roofing felt covers up lots of errors! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blimy I'm impressed we bought ours and had it erected.

      Delete
  5. I just found your blog via your comment on 'Random Thoughts' so I'm your latest follower! I look forward to seeing how you 'dress' your shed and what you use it for, also the creation of your Mediterranean garden. I live in Cornwall, but because I'm on the edge of Bodmin Moor, we get more than our fair share of rain and strong winds so little chance of a Mediterranean garden here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our garden is quite small so we shall see what I can come up with. The trouble is I keep going away and never get the time to spend on it.

      Delete